FAKE NEWS IS OLD NEWS
SHARE NEWS CENSORED BY MEDIA Donation dependent please share our stories and purchase from our bookstore. Русский: В правой колонке главной страницы есть опция выбора языка. Deutsche Es gibt eine Sprachauswahloption auf der rechten Seite der Homepage.
As World War II progressed the British government’s Department EH was charged with creating and the spreading of myths and rumours. This department was a sub-section of M.I6. Some of their ruses were so clever and innovative that the British Joint Intelligence Committee took many of them seriously.
One of the specialities of The Ministry of Information was to publish fake refugee memoirs. The Diary of a Dutch Boy Refugee by the fictitious Dirk van der Heide was baloney. Likewise, films such as The Foreman Went to France and Went the Day Well? Such publications peddled ludicrous German and British stereotypes.
Several sold-as-fact books published during 1940 / 1941 were officially inspired tall stories. These included Through the Dark Night by Daily Sketch correspondent James Lansdale Hodson. Other correspondents solicited to churn out propaganda included Douglas Williams (The New Contemptibles 1940) and Bernard Gray (War Reporter 1941). Another was van Kleffens, The Rape of the Netherlands.
From such literary geniuses came the stories of German Para troops dressed as nuns, priests, nurses, and women. Much of what is still peddled today as wartime confessions were the demented ravings of tortured souls being interrogated by the Allies in post-war Europe.
In England, former Czech resistance fighter Edward Spiro wrote a series of less than reliable books on intelligence matters under the pseudonym E. H. Cook ridge, Secrets of the British Secret Service was published in 1947. It was nonsense from the first page to last.
Today, Russian President Putin’s Russia is in their cross-hairs as media, described by a German government ministers as ‘the keyboard government plays on’, condition their readers and viewers for war with Russia.
The headline picture to this story was taken at a Christmas party arranged for official censors in Liverpool. Most of us have seen it all before: Michael Walsh, author of the best-selling lavishly illustrated THE ALL LIES INVASION lists some of the British propaganda stunts of World war II.
- The same fictitious poisoned sweets passed out to children by German troops in the First World War were handed out to children in the Second World War.
- During the Great War 1914 – 1918 dachshund dogs were kicked and stoned on the streets of Britain. In 1939 this breed had an easier time. However, the graphics department in Fleet Street spent time drawing swastikas on the torsos of German dachshund dogs.
- At the outbreak of war delicatessens and German owned shops were attacked and looted as was anyone with a German sounding name. Ironically, many of the hapless victims of England’s Crystal Night were German Jews.
- Drew Middleton of the Associated Press questioned the hard-line British propaganda machine: ‘It is come on-Hitler-we’re-ready-stuff.’ Such was the psychotic effects of propaganda that tennis courts were foolishly identified as gun platforms. Matches struck in the street were reported as signals to spies or submarines.
- Just as in the First World War the German Kaiser was said to be insane in the next war Adolf Hitler was said to be insane.
- On May 21 1940 the French Prime Minister whined that the loss of the bridges over the River Meuse was on account of fifth columnists. They were in fact lost due to military incompetence but mythical fifth columnists simply made a convenient scapegoat.
- There were never any secret U-boat bases in Ireland. Nor did German submarines put to sea with cold-stored severed limbs ready to be jettisoned to simulate their own sinking.
- Hitler’s plumbing was apparently perfectly normal.
- German paratroopers were never disguised as nuns, in female attire or any other outlandish garbs as alleged by allied propagandists.
MICHAEL WALSH is an internationally acclaimed journalist, author, poet and broadcaster shunned by liberal-left corporate media. He is the author of The All Lies Invasion.
KEEP REAL NEWS OPEN: Donate by using PayPal, Western Union or registered mail. 2) Follow our blog. 3) Share our stories and 4) buy our books. 5) Receive free newsletters by writing subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org