THE MARTYRED PRINCESS AND SILENCE OF THE WEST
SHARE NEWS CENSORED BY MEDIA Donation dependent please share our stories and purchase from our bookstore. Русский: В правой колонке главной страницы есть опция выбора языка. Deutsche Es gibt eine Sprachauswahloption auf der rechten Seite der Homepage.
Imperial Russia was a profoundly religious nation and far more Christian than were the royal families of Europe. Throughout the 300-year-old reign of the Romanov dynasty (1613 – 1917) were listed 54,174 Christian churches. In addition, there were 25,593 chapels, 1,025 monasteries, military churches, and cemetery chapels.
However, following the Russo-Japanese and Great War (1914 – 1918) war-stricken Russia like much of Europe was ripe for regime change. Step forward the rapacious omnipotent United States. The so-called Russian Revolution (1917) was financed by mainly Wall Street banking houses and stage-managed by insurrectionists few of whom were Russian nationals. Think of it as Libya, Iraq and Syria.
By 1922 the then world’s richest empire was ripe for enslavement. Western corporations, mostly but not exclusively American, flooded in to Bolshevik Russia to exploit cheap land and access free labour. Trotsky, whose real name was Lev Bronstein, was a close friend of banker Jakob Schiff, who boasted of his financial overthrow of Imperial Russia. Trotsky offered the bankers a Baltic to the Bering Straits a plantation of ‘White Negroes’ at his beck and call. Christianity would not be tolerate. By 1987 only 6,893 churches and 15 monasteries remained.
The people of the West were hoodwinked but the hundreds of millions of Russian or Orthodox faith never forgot the 1917 – 1922 martyrdom of Imperial Russia.
Last Sunday, October 16, thousands of Orthodox Christians marched in the annual Yelizavetinsky procession outside Moscow, dedicated to the memory of Grand Duchess Yelizaveta Fyodorovna, the German princess and wife of Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich who was butchered along with other members of the Romanov family by the American financed Bolsheviks in 1918.
The princess was canonised by the Russian Orthodox Church as a Holy Martyr in 1992. A yearly procession is now held in her honour near the Marfo-Mariinsky Convent, which she founded outside Moscow. This beautiful blessing is ignored by Western media.
Michael Walsh, the author of THE SLAUGHTER OF A DYNASTY, says, “When the war between Russia and Japan broke out, Elizaveta Fyodorovna immediately began organising help for the front line armies. One of her initiatives was the organisation of stores in order that appropriate goods would be supplied to the Russian troops. The largest rooms and chambers of the Kremlin Palace, except the Throne assembly room, were occupied by thousands of women sewing protective clothing and making other goods for the front.
“Large amounts of charitable donations were delivered to the front from Moscow and provinces. Large containers filled with goods, livery, medicines, and presents for soldiers were constantly being forwarded from Moscow to the front-lines. The Grand Duchess also sent transportable churches to the battlefields with icons and everything necessary for the Church services to be held under such conditions.
“Untiringly devoted to her peoples she personally sent Gospels, icons and prayer books and used her personal stipend to finance several train hospitals. In Moscow, she organised a hospital for the soldiers and visited it regularly. She set up special committees to provide for the needs of the widows and orphans of the officers and soldiers killed in action.
The princess took her jewellery and gave much of it to the state treasury, leaving some to her relatives. With such as remained she decided to use for the building of a monastery of Mercy.
Elizaveta Fyodorovna bought a large estate with four houses and a garden on Ordynka Street in Moscow. The largest two-story building housed the dining room, the kitchen, storage and other rooms for nuns. The second house became a church and a free hospital, with drugstore and clinic for visiting patients beside it. The fourth building was set up as a house for the Priest-Confessor, the library, and classes for orphan girls.
Elizaveta Fyodorovna received all of them, listened to them and befriended them. People left her comforted and in a peaceful state of mind.
In November of 1920, two coffins with the precious relics of the Grand Duchess Elizaveta Fyodorovna and the nun Varvara were taken from the crypt and were brought to Jerusalem. The other six coffins remained in the chapel’s crypt on the mission’s cemetery.
MICHAEL WALSH is an internationally acclaimed journalist, author, poet and broadcaster shunned by liberal-left corporate media. He is the author of Life in the Reich, Trotsky’s White Negroes and Megacaust.
Click BUY DIRECT to purchase this and other best-sellers.
KEEP REAL NEWS OPEN: Donate by using PayPal, Western Union or registered mail. 2) Follow our blog. 3) Share our stories and 4) buy our books. 5) Receive free newsletters by writing subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org