UNITING TO SAVE EUROPE

SHARE NEWS CENSORED BY MEDIA Donation dependent please share our stories and purchase from our bookstore.  Русский: В правой колонке главной страницы есть опция выбора языка. Deutsche Es gibt eine Sprachauswahloption auf der rechten Seite der Homepage.

Italy’s Matteo Salvini and France’s Marine Le Pen have pledged to fight the totalitarian EU and bring Europeans their future back as they launched their campaign ahead of the European Parliament elections.

5bbcd6b7dda4c8312b8b45a3

“The enemies of Europe are those, who are entrenched in the Brussels bunker,” Salvini, the Italian Interior Minister and the head of the anti-immigrant Lega (the League) party, told journalists at a joint press with Marine Le Pen, the leader of French National Rally (formerly National Front), in Rome.

Italy’s Matteo Salvini and France’s Marine Le Pen have pledged to fight the tyrannical EU and recover ethnic-Europe for the native Europeans.

mateo-salvini

In a recent poll conducted by THE ETHNIC EUROPEAN voters were given an opportunity for the first time to elect a European Union president. The outcome was 67% voted for Italian Interior Minister, Matteo Salvini, whilst Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban received 30% of the vote. Disgraced German chancellor Angela Merkel garnered just 3% whilst on-the-run from the tax investigators; unelected Claude Junker did not receive a single vote. https://twitter.com/grandfacho

Matteo speaks

Salvini went on to directly attack the EU Commission head Jean-Claude Juncker and EU Economics Commissioner Pierre Moscovici by calling them “the enemies of the European people and the happiness of the European people.”

Matteo and cops

“The two EU officials “have brought precariousness and fear into Europe but still refuse to leave their thrones,” Salvini added. He said that the forthcoming EU Parliament elections would herald a “revolution of common sense.”

He believes it would bring anti-establishment forces, like his and Le Pen’s parties, to power and bring “500 million European citizens their future back. The real challenge is the fight against insecure employment, unemploymentthe empty cots,” he added.

Marine With liberation renaiisance

Meanwhile, Le Pen rushed to assure people that the two parties “are not fighting against Europe” but are actually seeking to “save the real Europe” from the dictate of the EU, which “has become too totalitarian.”

Marina Proud to be French

“We are today at a historic moment. This is history with a capital ‘H’ that will be written in May 2019. It will be the emergence of a Europe of nations, a Europe of respect, a Europe of protection,” she said, referring to the EU Parliament vote.

The two parties, known for their anti-establishment and Eurosceptic stance, have been at odds with Brussels over its mass immigration policy. Salvini recently locked horns with Junker and Moscovici over Italy’s 2019 budget deficit plans which exceed the limits set by the EU.

Marine President

The upcoming EU Parliament elections might indeed mark a significant change in European politics as various anti-establishment and Eurosceptic forces are gaining popularity throughout the bloc. Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio previously said that the union might expect a “political earthquake” after the 2019 European Parliament election.

aryan-2

MICHAEL WALSH is an internationally acclaimed journalist, author, and broadcaster shunned by liberal-left corporate media. He is the author of EUROPE ARISE and 51 other book titles.

KEEP REAL NEWS OPEN: Donate by using PayPal, Western Union or registered mail. 2) Follow our blog. 3) Share our stories and 4) buy our books. 5) Receive free newsletters by writing subscribe to euroman_uk@yahoo.co.uk

New collage Sunweel -1 - Copy
Purchase on Amazon
meme-europe-arise-in-flames
Purchase on Amazon

Financial Investment.

$10.00

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

4 comments

  • Pingback: S'unir pour sauver l'Europe | GrandFacho.com

  • I can honestly say that I am deeply proud of my Italian roots….EUROPA ERWACHE!! ARISE MY BEAUTIFUL EUROPE, I LONG TO STEP FOOT ONCE AGAIN ON YOUR SHORES!! HAIL VICTORY!!!!!!!!

    Liked by 2 people

  • Pingback: UNITING TO SAVE EUROPE — THE ETHNIC-EUROPEAN – The Voice Of National Socialist Reason

  • What is happening in the world of white people today is as old as, actually, older than, recorded history, is, the history, we are not allowed to see. The Ashkenazis aka the Khazarians, a Turkish Nomadic people, today the Jews, take the idea of Never Forget to absurd levels of, hate. The following is something I wrote for another site, it was censored:
    The people of the Talmud, a tribe of people under their King, who is today a, Rothschild, the religion of the Talmud, the first modern religion, from which the other two, the Christians and the Muslims, religions, were conceived. The Rothschild Family, the World’s Banking Family, owns or controls the money, in all the world, are owners of the Leadership of all three of the Modern Religions, so the Leaders, in the other two Modern Religions, the Christians and the Muslims, do and say exactly what the Talmud Religious Rothschild’s tell them to say, do, what the Rothschild’s tell them to do, and, what the people of the Talmud have always wanted is revenge, revenge, on all of humanity. Revenge, for a defeat their own kind of religious people inspired. The destruction of Khazaria.
    This is the predicament we are trapped in, people, who live their hopes and dreams in the ancient past, control the wealth of humanity today, so we are subject to idiocy on a level we cannot imagine, except the Rothschild’s ownership of Science, Media and the Religions is real, this murderous, bloody, scam, we are having played on us today could not be done. The stupidity today, is just too bold, is just too real, is killing us sooner than later.
    From the Sumerians who got it from the Annunaki- (more than half a million stone tablets tell some of the story of the Annunaki, more proof than any religious organization can ever hope to muster in support of their stories, in support of their “Gods”) -the Babylonians took the learned history of the Earth, the so called Creation Story, they recorded this story as their own story, as their own history, added a Super Power, a God, their gods sometimes a Villain, sometimes, a Savior, but, always, blood thirsty.
    The idea of Blood Sacrifice, sacrificing the blood of the innocent most often, like the Maya’s and the Inca’s once did- (which White People do today, explanation below) -this idea of blood sacrifice, something, the Annunaki must have abhorred, this religious revision, instilled in the minds of the humans, used, to maintain the populations at an acceptable level, to keep the people fearful, to keep the people in line, who knows? Today, we have Abortion, which is the same thing, I think, blood sacrifice of the innocent, what do you think, are we the new day Inca’s?
    If not for blood sacrifice, what is it, Abortion, for, we have no population surge of white people, white people have not overran their environment, Leadership must explain the ongoing massive Immigration into our nations today, if they really think white people are too many, white people are the minority people in all the world today, if not for population control then it must be: our children, are the blood sacrifices to the Gods of the pagan Talmudist, of antiquity, there is no other explanation for Abortion of white children today.
    Anyway, Humanity, is trapped in religious, murderous, insanity, I think we will not escape as long as people believe gods and devils are real, as long as people refuse to understand the Leaders in all the world are disciples of the Rothschild Banking Family, they, the Leadership, in all the world, do what they do for gold, same old story, like the jingle says: some things can never change.
    Everything going on in the world of people today is about gold ie money, who has it, who gets it, who wants it, the most. So, the Modern Religions are not modern at all, the Leadership we have today will whore their mothers for a dollar and everyday thousands of sacrifices of blood are made as the children of men are murdered by other men, the children, in the wombs of their mothers. Mothers, who, really, have never figured out, how precious they are, how marvelous their ability to reproduce us is, how men and the religions of men have jerked them around since first the story of Eve was invented, since first the gods were made to be males, were made to be real.
    Few of us, will escape this insane gambit, alive.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s